Wireless Broadband Alliance
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) was established in 2003 by a group of visionary telecom operators as a global forum for wireless broadband ecosystem. WBA was created to support and further the vision of ubiquitous and seamless wireless broadband services. By leveraging on the strengths of its unique membership mix and strong operator heritage, WBA seeks to engage the ecosystem for enabling a seamless Wi-Fi experience with the benefit of the end-user in mind.
Wireless Broadband Alliance's existing website underwent a total revamp. The new site is built with new fresh look and full CMS capability. To give the website a corporate, global and modern look, colours on the logo are used, with dark gray text settling on a white background colour for readability. The new website is also organised in a way, where information are categorised logically and are easy to access. With the full CMS customisation developed on Joomla based on their needs, administrators can now update the content frequently and easily.
The website is to support WBA in achieving its vision and mission, facilitate its work-areas and key activities more effectively.
- To design and develop a brand new website with easy-to-use updating features
- To create a website with a corporate and global outlook.
- To enable users to find and access information easily.
- To enhance the ease of updating the information on the website by the administrators.
- Design Consultation and Conceptualisation
- Creative Design and Execution
- Markup Codings - XHTML/CSS/JS
- Web Application Development (PHP/MYSQL)
- Joomla CMS Modules Customisation
Visit the website: http://www.wballiance.com