Google finally put Goggles into its mobile search app for the iPhone, according to a Google blog post on Tuesday (5 Oct). Goggles is a visual search technology, you can simple use the camera to shot a photo and it will analyse the image and highlight the objects it recognises. According to Google, it works reasonably well for things such as landmarks, logos, books and products, but it doesn't work well yet for food, cars, plants, or animals. Goggles - Visual Search is still in its early stage and thus it should improve significantly over the time.
- More Posts in Technology Category:
- How To Setup Goal Tracking in Google Analytics 28 Mar, 2012
- Apple’s iPad 1st Year Anniversary 27 Jan, 2011
- New Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 29 Jul, 2010
- Interactive 3D Projection – BMW Joy 02 Jun, 2010
- Google is preferred in Singapore – 72.3% uses Google 12 Nov, 2009
- Why does Google index blogs faster than other sites? 29 Oct, 2009
Latest Blog Posts
- Traditional Small Business SEO Success Story
- Tiger Airways fined for spamming
- SEO Competitive Analysis – What does it Entail?
- How To Setup Goal Tracking in Google Analytics
- Wiki Is Blacking Out For 24 Hours
- Notion Age Annual Christmas Celebration at Marina Bay Sands
- Happy Holidays!
- Ready Website Template vs Professional Custom Made Website
- The Hidden Value of SEO?
- Apple’s iPad 1st Year Anniversary