When Twitter experiences an outage the "Fail Whale" error message will be displayed. The image was created by Yiying Lu. Recently Singapore "Go Green With SMRT" created an ad campaign and the design is without a doubt a rip off of Twitter Fail Whale.
From this incident, I think many companies, including SMRT, do not have any idea that sometimes the design agency does unethical design like plagiarism. Companies should be more alert.
- More Posts in News Category:
- Tiger Airways fined for spamming 30 Oct, 2012
- Wiki Is Blacking Out For 24 Hours 19 Jan, 2012
- Happy Holidays! 24 Dec, 2011
- Notion Age has secured the No.1 rank on the top 10 web design firms 30 Dec, 2010
- For All Valuable Clients 01 Jun, 2010
- Notion Age featured on Asian e-Marketing MediaBUZZ eNews 21 May, 2009
Latest Blog Posts
- Traditional Small Business SEO Success Story
- Tiger Airways fined for spamming
- SEO Competitive Analysis – What does it Entail?
- How To Setup Goal Tracking in Google Analytics
- Wiki Is Blacking Out For 24 Hours
- Notion Age Annual Christmas Celebration at Marina Bay Sands
- Happy Holidays!
- Ready Website Template vs Professional Custom Made Website
- The Hidden Value of SEO?
- Apple’s iPad 1st Year Anniversary