A street survey done by Google. What is a browser? was the question they asked over 50 passersby of different ages and backgrounds in the Times Square in New York. Watch the many responses people came up with. There are people answered browser is Google, browser is Yahoo and browser is search engine.
According to this survey, surprisingly there are less than 8% of people who were interviewed on this day knew what a browser was.
- More Posts in Just For Fun Category:
- Notion Age Annual Christmas Celebration at Marina Bay Sands 27 Dec, 2011
- Singapore Best Website Design Gallery 02 Sep, 2010
- Aftermarket Ink HP 5000 – The SEO Challenge 10 Jun, 2010
- NEW Apple iPhone 4 is Coming! 08 Jun, 2010
Latest Blog Posts
- Traditional Small Business SEO Success Story
- Tiger Airways fined for spamming
- SEO Competitive Analysis – What does it Entail?
- How To Setup Goal Tracking in Google Analytics
- Wiki Is Blacking Out For 24 Hours
- Notion Age Annual Christmas Celebration at Marina Bay Sands
- Happy Holidays!
- Ready Website Template vs Professional Custom Made Website
- The Hidden Value of SEO?
- Apple’s iPad 1st Year Anniversary