Tiger Street Football Tournament
A campaign microsite for Tiger Street Football, organised by ESPN STAR Sports, was launched in March 2011. This international tournament brings together the brightest and best futsal teams from Singapore, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, and England.
The micro site is designed to display event's information, which contains a huge of information, neatly yet with an exciting gist to entice users to read more and get into the Tiger Street Football atmosphere. Participants of the event are able to easily register their teams online using the registration form. And upon successful registration, the team will automatically be shown on the list of teams participating in the competition. Fans of the teams are also able to vote for favourite teams and stand to win prizes sponsored in the event. On top of that, participants and fans are able to share via social media sites to urge more friends to vote for their favorite teams. With the CMS customisation on Joomla developed for this microsite, the event's administrators are able to update the site with the latest information easily.
- To create an online platform for participants to register for this competition.
- To implement a voting mechanic for fans to vote for their favourite team.
- To integrate with Facebook and Weibo for share your favourite team and urge people to vote.
- To host all event information and allowing easy access to users.
- To allow event administrators to update the latest information of the event to the site easily.
- Design Consultation and Conceptualisation
- Creative Design and Execution
- Markup Codings - XHTML/CSS/JS
- Web Application Development (PHP/MYSQL)
- Joomla CMS Modules Customisation
Visit the website: http://www.tigerstreetfootball.com