Autodesk iiko Experience
Designed and developed a campaign microsite
Autodesk iiko Experience, organised by AGDA, sponsored by Autodesk, which is launched in May 2011. This competition calls out to all modelers and animators of Open and Student categories from 14 countries (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) to submit their creative interpretations of iiko (Autodesk’s affectionately named character). Modelers and animators will discover the ease of designing and developing character and game assets through Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites in this Autodesk iiko Experience!
Users are encouraged to submit their creative interpretations of iiko, both images and videos via the online submission forms. After moderation, the submissions may be published in the gallery where participants can share with their friends through the popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, etc, urging their fans to vote for their favorite iiko. Voters stand a chance to win attractive prizes too.
- To create an online platform for participants to register for this competition and submit their creative works.
- To implement a voting mechanic for fans to vote for their favourite iiko
- To integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Weibo to share your favourite iiko and urge people to vote.
- Design Consultation and Conceptualisation
- Creative Design and Execution
- Markup Codings - XHTML/CSS/JS
- Web Application Development (PHP/MYSQL)
- Joomla CMS Modules Customisation
Visit the website: http://iiko.autodesk.com