Apple's iPad was introduction one year ago on January 27, 2010. In one short year, this tablet device has blown away expectations and changed the world for the better. iPads sold 14.8 million in 2010, 5x more than predicted result. This is the first infographics that created by OnSwipe to celebrate the iPad's first year anniversary.
- More Posts in Technology Category:
- How To Setup Goal Tracking in Google Analytics 28 Mar, 2012
- Google Goggles App On the iPhone Now! 06 Oct, 2010
- New Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 29 Jul, 2010
- Interactive 3D Projection – BMW Joy 02 Jun, 2010
- Google is preferred in Singapore – 72.3% uses Google 12 Nov, 2009
- Why does Google index blogs faster than other sites? 29 Oct, 2009
Latest Blog Posts
- Traditional Small Business SEO Success Story
- Tiger Airways fined for spamming
- SEO Competitive Analysis – What does it Entail?
- How To Setup Goal Tracking in Google Analytics
- Wiki Is Blacking Out For 24 Hours
- Notion Age Annual Christmas Celebration at Marina Bay Sands
- Happy Holidays!
- Ready Website Template vs Professional Custom Made Website
- The Hidden Value of SEO?
- Apple’s iPad 1st Year Anniversary